Acne No More is the #1 Best-Selling eBook for acne treatment. It focuses on completely natural methods to cure acne and is commonly known as the “Acne Bible.” I’ve read the entire book and tried out the methods and can honestly say it is one of the most thorough and effective way to clear any type of acne.
Acne No More Review | Overview
Book: Acne No More, 223 pages.
Author: Mike Walden, a certified nutritionist and health consultant.
Acne No More takes a holistic approach to clearing acne. Walden believes that acne is merely a symptom of bigger problems going on in the body, and that by fixing the core problems, you will automatically eliminate acne—and a host of other medical conditions. The book centers around 5 “pillars,” which are the core strategies. Diet is a major emphasis, but other lifestyle factors, such as stress and sleep, are covered.
Acne No More Review | Positives
- Personalized Email Counseling and Support—I’ve reviewed a lot of health-related eBooks and I’ve never seen this feature. The author, Mike Walden, gives readers a real email address and offers counseling and support. I never took him up on this offer so I can’t honestly say how responsive he is. But from the testimonials I’ve seen and the fact that the book is the #1 acne eBook year in and year out, I would have to think readers are satisfied with the system and the support.
- It works—That’s what it’s all about right? I am naturally oily-skinned, and have thus rarely been completely acne-free, even beyond my adolescent years. So trying the system was not just to develop a review of Acne No More, it was to see if it actually worked. I followed the steps (ok, most of them–I cheated a little) and even kept a journal. By the end of a couple of months, I was actually acne-free. My acne has generally been mild in nature, so I can’t say from personal experience how the system would work for more severe cases. The author, however, claims that the Acne No More system works for an assortment of acne conditions with varying degrees of severity, and based on my experience, this seems to be a trustworthy claim.
- Comprehensive—Acne No More is often referred to as the “Acne Bible.” If you read through it all, you will have learned a great deal about the inner workings of the body and how a holistic approach to treatment benefits not only acne, but countless other conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and anxiety. I followed a recommended strategy (taking a particular nutritional supplement found in health and vitamin stores) to get rid of parasites in my body (who know they were so common?) There’s also a couple of do-it-yourself home tests that I thought were useful. One is for food allergies while the other determines if you have a condition known as candida. This is a condition that is recognized by many complementary and alternative medicine practitioners and is caused by an overgrowth of certain yeasts in the intestinal tract.
Acne No More Review | Negatives
- Navigation—The first time I read through the book, I found the layout to be a bit confusing. But I realized that the author followed a pattern of giving an outlined overview then go into more details later. After navigating around, I figured out how to move smoothly through the process, but I think a slight redesign might help make the process more clear the first time through.
- Dietary adjustments—The dietary requirements will require some degree of adjustment for people who eat a typical western diet. I generally eat a pretty healthy diet, but I still found myself needing to branch out from my usual grocery lists. In the end, it’s the same as many diets—if you want results, you have to get out of your comfort zone. Having said that, the dietary changes do require discipline, so if you are wanting a solution that will work with your current diet, the Acne No More method is not for you.
- Information Overload? As mentioned, the guide is 223 pages and it is not a quick read. Although I found it fascinating and informative, towards the end I was ready to be finished reading so that I could begin implementing the strategies!
Acne No More Review | Interesting Points
- The 4 immediate causes of acne (p. 27)
- 3 Main factors that create an environment in which acne can exist (p. 39)
- How to boost 2 hormones and inhibit another to fight acne (p. 42)
- The role of sleep in acne treatment (p. 49)
- Only a combination of these 3 factors lead to acne (p. 51)
- 6 very common foods that are toxic to your body (p. 143)
- 7 Things you should NEVER do to your skin whether you have acne or not
- Why traditional acne treatment completely ignores the root problem causing acne
- Why acne is a good thing. Yes, you read that correctly.
- What acne treatment method really works
- Are overnight acne cures a myth?
- 5 Crucial components of an effective skin care plan
To receive this course instantly, simply fill in your information in the signup form below. I hope this acne no more review has been helpful. Please contact me if you have any questions or comments about the Acne No More system or any other acne-related topic.
© 2012, Home Remedies For Acne. All rights reserved.